It’s the week between Christmas and New Year’s, and you’re at work, even if it seems like no one else is. If your business is quiet during this week, we have polled our business experts for you and culled the best suggestions for making the most of that quiet time:
Dr. Sabrina Schleicher of Tap the Potential LLC reminds us that the last week of the year is the perfect time to reflect on Wins and Successes from 2013. As business owners we tend to be so focused on everything that we have to do and the fires we are putting out, that we don’t take time to acknowledge our Wins and Successes. So take a little time to make that list, and look for “points of leverage” within your Wins that you can intentionally build upon to create more Wins in the coming year.
Small Business expert Rodrigo Laddaga also shared his top 4 year end activities with us:
1. Clean out your overflowing inbox.
2. Review your results from the past year.
3. Define both your business and personal goals for the new year.
4. Come up with your top 3 goals for each quarter of the upcoming year.
And here are the ways that Cash Expert Fred Pieplow of Manna Management stays productive during the slow holiday week:
1. Send thank you notes to customers, vendors & friends
2. Read up on industry events and trends
3. Develop a series of mini-plans for your business for the upcoming year
4. Dream Big!
All of us at Provendus Group wish you happiness, health and prosperity in the New Year!